Every time of the year is nice, but for me there's something special about autumn. To cut it short, here are some my favourite things about it:
* Crispy air
* Misty and foggy days that were made for reading with a hot cup of tea in your hand
* Sunny and warm days that were made for infinite walks in the colour-changing woods
* Digging your feet in the leaves (so much more fun than digging them in the sand in the summer!)
* Colours, the breathtaking views of colourful canvases of nature. Isn't nature the greatest artwork ever, I mean really?
* Autumn desserts. Plum pies, apple pies, everything with cinnamon, you name it!
* Drinking tea isn't strange anymore (as I get weird looks everytime I order tea in the summer...)
* Autumn fruits (everything from chestnuts, to apples, plums and mushrooms)
What about you? What is your favourite time of the year? And what are your favourite things about it?