This image of Refacing Kitchen Cabinets Cost Estimate was posted at May 8, 2017 at 12:08 pm. This blog post is uploaded at the Kitchen category. Refacing Kitchen Cabinets Cost Estimate is tagged with Refacing Kitchen Cabinets Cost Estimate, Refacing, Kitchen, Cabinets, Cost, Estimate..
Refacingre•face (rē fās′),USA pronunciation v.t., -faced, -fac•ing.
- to renew, restore, or repair the face or surface of (buildings, stone, etc.).
- to provide with a new facing, as a garment.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Estimatees•ti•mate (v. es′tə māt′;n. es′tə mit, -māt′),USA pronunciation v., -mat•ed, -mat•ing, n.
- to form an approximate judgment or opinion regarding the worth, amount, size, weight, etc., of;
calculate approximately: to estimate the cost of a college education.
- to form an opinion of;
- to make an estimate.
- an approximate judgment or calculation, as of the value, amount, time, size, or weight of something.
- a judgment or opinion, as of the qualities of a person or thing.
- a statement of the approximate charge for work to be done, submitted by a person or business firm ready to undertake the work.
Refacing Kitchen Cabinets Cost Estimate have 2 photos including Cost Estimate For Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Kitchen, Tag Archive: Kitchen Cabinets Cost Estimate India. Below are the pictures:
Maybe it has been awhile because you and a thriftstore 've visited, or maybe one 've never be visited by you? You'll basically eliminate, in that case. Typically they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but sometimes you're able to score some couch is great enough.
Although some may look great while in the store, it compared to trials and could seem differently when within your home. It's easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or simply take a snapshot of one's test for evaluation goods to stop this from happening.
In case you decide to buy a Refacing Kitchen Cabinets Cost Estimate, make sure you acquire in the retailer. Before they acquire things, many people do not want to check the goods. Hard to displace the furniture in some furniture merchants. Provide samples of hues when you shop for established and conventional fixtures.